If you or someone you know is harboring unforgiveness – this blog is for you!
When we have been hurt by another person, we all share the same questions: 1). Whether to hold onto unforgiveness? 2). How to let go? 3). Did the other person even realize they hurt me?
Look a little closer at question #3 above. As both a Mental Performance Coach at Backbone Builder and a Traditional Life Coach at Alternative Wellness & Beyond – I frequently find 2 things happen:
- Most Sport Coaches and leaders don’t realize the power in their facial gestures. This is why I have I discussed: controllable vs uncontrollable situations in a paragraph below.
- Most individuals want to do a great job for their team!
- When under pressure, the coaches (or leaders) “blank stare” or grimace facial gesture is frequently interpreted as: “He/she is angry with me!” – OR – “He/she is displeased with me!”
Two specific questions you may not have thought of:
- Are you wanting God to forgive you? If so, in order for Him to forgive you, you must willingly forgive others.
- Are you wanting to unleash your unlimited potential?
If you chose to hold grudges, then be aware – it is likely “invisible barriers” of your mind – will STOP you from unleashing unlimited potential; you already have.
2 key reasons why this Mental Strength Coach teaches her clients controllable vs. uncontrollable situations.
- Understanding the difference between controllable and uncontrollable circumstances is crucial in: athlete’s self-image | perception of athletic capability.
- This knowledge helps players and non-athletes | parents | and spouses know: when to let go and, when to discuss their perceptions with the person they believe offended them.
In today’s blog : I discuss forgiveness is NOT about the other person. You will learn what happens to your body when you hold on to resentment – bitterness – anger.
In my next blog The Power of Forgiveness | The Choice to Forgive – you will learn of:
- A fast proven method that helps you let go of holding onto that pain; far easier. It still works powerfully after 20 years. And is amazing in helping individuals wipe out the root of unforgiveness.
- 5 amazing benefits that help set you permanently free from unforgiveness; and your offender.
Before you read on, take a moment to clarify your awareness level:
“How much of your time is focused on unforgiveness, feelings of guilt or anger?”
I ask you because most people have a poor awareness of thoughts seeping into their subconscious mind.
They don’t realize repeated negative thinking becomes reinforced. It steals their quality of life and, sense of empowerment.
- People unknowingly plant and feed self-sabotaging, repetitive thoughts in their mind much like a Gardner planting seeds in soil. This happens many times per day.
- Everyone’s seed-thoughts automatically take root in our attitude, behavior and our self-belief.
- Our thoughts also play a crucial part in our family and career relationships.
Now you can likely see why emotional awareness is key!
Unforgiveness acts like a time released allergy capsule in your body.
Pure and simple: holding onto the grievances is like drinking a slow glass of timed released poison! Here’s the short version what happens:
Over time, unforgiveness becomes a poisonous toxin.
- Sadly, at first you don’t notice the effects being slowly released from your subconscious mind into your body.
- The poisonous side effects of unforgiveness, resentment, bitterness, anger, etc. – quietly drip into your adrenal glands.
- Unforgiveness hardens hearts. It causes dis-ease – and a high potential for hurting loving relationships.
Forgiveness requires a willingness.
For nearly 20 years – Polly Humphreys, Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist at Alternative Wellness & Beyond has been helping clients ready to take empowering action steps for healing.
We use this very effective process to permanently wipe out unforgiveness. You don’t forget what happened; you see things differently from an empowered viewpoint. You get to be free from emotional pain.
5 reasons to forgive – even when it feels impossible.
As adults we realize life affords us lots of opportunities to feel unforgiving. This is the point i hope you take straight into your heart and mind.
Let’s look at what happens when we decide to NOT forgive:
- Holding onto the pain of not wanting to forgive does more damage to us than our offender.
- We can all understand it is human instinct to want the offender to suffer.
- Refusing to forgive can cause us to have a sour spirit; become bitter, even vengeful.
- The root (underlying cause) of unforgiveness hinders our spiritual growth
- Forgiveness is something you do for you! Not for the offender.
Feel free to take advantage of our free, no obligation consult. I am happy to hear about how you would like to: transform the way you think, feel and desire to live your life in your power. Simply click here to contact me.
In my next blog: The Power of Forgiveness | The Choice to Forgive – you will discover:
Polly Humphreys powerful, Hypnotherapy Forgiveness Empowerment Process.
- 5 amazing benefits her clients receive from this gratifying successful process.
Click here for author information or contact information.