This is Success Results Coach and Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist welcoming you to part 3 of 3: ‘Breaking New Ground with Confidence’.
I have given you valuable pointers for helping you confidently end mental and emotional obstacles when creating change:
- Key Insight: are you perhaps avoiding failure?
- Developing committed confidence and sustaining resiliency under pressure, can keep ‘the underdog’ from quitting; and
- What it takes to separate you from inaction and fear of failure.
Confidence helped withstand emotional turbulence, even in 1903
Recently driving through Ohio, I spotted numerous signs pointing to various Orville and Wilbur Wright exhibits. That reminded me that when allowed, history can produce valuable life lessons even 100 years later. Inside this blog you will gain insight: how to master your brainpower to overcome setbacks.
Today we will look at approaches to sustain turbulence in order to achieve the desired edge.
In 1903, our famous Wright brothers knew the secret confidence plays in enduring self-belief. Their competitor Dr. Langley didn’t. Understanding how you typically think when adversity strikes unexpectedly, is key in helping you boost your brain power. It is crucial for withstanding emotional turbulence.
Grasping what to do during unexpected difficulty is vital with continuing to success achievement.
What does your personal history with unexpected adversity – suffering or bad luck mean to you, about you?
- Have you gone beyond a willingness to risk failure, in order for you to conquer adversity?
- Are you still attempting to create new success with the same limiting thinking?
- Does your silent and verbal expressions about you during adversity reflect ‘lack’?
- Do you normally (habitually) emotionally crash because of ‘circumstances’?
Confidence committed determination: failing forward
Wilbur and Orville Wright’s First Flight lasted only 12 seconds before crashing. Crucial values caused them to sustain difficulty under pressure.
- Their confidence, committed determination to succeed; and
- Owning subconscious powerful belief in their vision
Adversity sparked greater determination to confidently break new ground. Their 4th flight lasted an exhilarating, 59 seconds. If you have thought that progress in short bursts might equate failure, think again. Their short flights led them to creating success examples that continue today.
Knowing how to build self-trust is crucial in overcoming fear of failure / fear of success / fear of other’s reaction!
Mental confidence trumped internal monkey chatter
The Wright Brothers are great models for sustaining committed determination to confidently fail forward with goal planning. Determination and confidence are power elements of mental strength. Do you knowing how to use your mind effectively?
The Wright Brothers intuitively understood mental confidence. It was key in their conquering ‘internal monkey chatter’ due to setback. Just as setbacks or excuses weren’t an option for them, neither was funding for their air flight mission.
What breaking through new ground requires
Mental strength is a treasured by Olympians and other successful people. They learn early that confidence | mental strength | self-belief are crucial elements in order to withstand life’s turbulence.
Knowing how to build resilience before it is needed is best when breaking new ground with solid confidence. It can help your dreams “take flight” and achieve victory!
FACT: Breaking successfully through new ground requires self-honesty. So I encourage you to ask yourself:
- How many times have you quit because your vision “took flight” for only a short time?
- Are you now willing to own your vision and goals in order to see them come to completion?
- Are you ready to grasp, that not everyone will see your innate valuable potential?
If so, leave your past behind and get ready to fall forward into success. I am ready to help you explore beyond your previous failures.
Those past problems or setbacks were simply stepping stones, not stop signs. Let’s explore how you can go from discouragement, feeling overwhelmed to a place of clarity and get lasting results fast.
- Give me a call: 828-504-2003 (Skype or phone) for a 30 minute free consult.
- I am ready to listen to your needs | problems | desires and discuss how I can provide value in those areas.
- If you prefer email drop me a quick note: email@example.com Include your name | contact number | brief purpose of your email.
In my next blog ‘First with Success’ I will cover the main reason why someone is first with success.
We will look at factors causing people to quit, yet others continue through to success accomplishment.
You will learn what can happen for you when you overcome general fears and/or fear of being laughed at. Psychology studies continue to show, nothing breeds resilience like adversity and failure.
Many believe, people are more willing to take risks and embrace failure when they expect failure in the process of succeeding.
Until next time, remember, in order to succeed you must be open to problems – failure and confrontation. It will be worth changing your thinking > to change you outcomes > reaping gratitude for inner joy!
Failing forward successfully means you now get to lay out your life plan the way You desire; not how others desire your life for you!
It’s what you do when you get back up that counts. Your success matters! A quick call will help us explore your needs, desires and a success strategy plan that fits you just right; 828-504-2003.
Contact and Author Information
For nearly 20 years Success Results Coach & Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist at Alternative Wellness & Beyond: continues to help individuals put ALL the pieces together.
∗ Call now and inquire about how you too can create a 1:1 tailored strategy ∗ crystal clear vision ∗ precisely tailored strategic planning.
Polly’s easy repeatable action steps will challenge & inspire your goals & vision.
“Get Mentally Clear | Get Unstuck | Get Lasting Results, Faster”
Alternative Wellness & Beyond office
Phone: 828-504-2003 Appointment Options: Skype | In office | Phone
Follow Polly on Twitter: @RUMentallyReady