Breaking New Ground with Confidence blog
Part 2 of 3.
If you missed part 1, I focused on helping readers gain a winning perspective of failure and healthy contrasts between success & failure: http://alternativewellness.net/tips-breaking-new-ground-with-confidence/
In part 2 today discover:
- 4 eye opening comparisons with planning, risk taking and success development.
- Tips: using your mind most efficiently ∗ look at fear differently ∗ gain knowledge of what triggers fear
- What to do if you think of your capabilities as ‘average’.
Breaking New Ground: 3 key points about fear of failure:
- All people will fail at times.
- Most individuals don’t know how to deal with fear.
- Misunderstanding fear causes average people to needlessly run from fear.
If your perspective of your potential is ‘average’ – I encourage you to learn how to change your view of you and your circumstances.
Learning how to use your mind correctly, will help you champion amazing resiliency when under pressure.
As you read on, you may even decide to view your past failures as your bonus stepping stones to your upcoming success. Using mental skills can help you look at failure potential, smack in the face with boldness + a new level of confidence. My coping strategies can help you burst through a slump and move forward through just about any obstacle with far greater confidence + conviction. Greater confidence is a quick phone call away: 828-504-2003.
Breaking New Ground: 4 comparisons with respect to planning ∗ risk taking ∗ success development.
- When you are willing to risk failure – you actually build confidence + self-belief, far faster.
- When you know how to use your mind most effectively, you build self-assurance + sustain success expectancy, far more rapidly.
- When you grasp how to develop your mind accurately, you enlarge your vision + magnify your confidence for advancement, far earlier.
- When you advance without a plan – you are subconsciously, steadily preparing to fail.
Champions and highly successful people know, it’s what you do after you get back up that counts. They grasp: Knowledge + experience is what you do with what happens to you. Studies have shown that life is only 10% of what happens to you. The 90% is how you react to the circumstance.
- How do you normally react when tough pressure hits you unexpectedly?
- Do you have a backup plan and coping strategies for when needed?
- Do you know that when you remove the “you” from failure > your perspective of failure changes astoundingly?
- Do you know that eliminating the “you” from failure can help you significantly accelerate your skills & knowledge as you advance toward your goals?
Are you breaking new ground or possibly ready to blast through limiting fear that has haunted you for a period of time? A 2016, a study by Robert Leahy, PH.D found that:
- What humans worry about 85% of the time, actually never happens. And research continues to prove, we can actually rewire our brain to stop worrying.
- This study data changed very little in nearly 20 years.
Understanding where your apprehension, dread, worry or fear started, is quicker with professional support. Other studies have shown that unnecessary apprehension and worry is caused by fear of embarrassment or dread of being mocked or ridiculed.
∗ Do you fear of being judged, looking stupid or laughed at?
∗ Know that these are also major causes of procrastination / not taking action / “later” responses.
Some people need research proof before they will stop banging their head into needless misfortune. I am glad they can now feel more comfortable taking risks in order to break through new ground; or hindering obstacles.
Fears can propel self-motivation | Where creating change first starts
Beneficial transformation begins with your decision to focus on the solution & benefits of change. So if you perhaps regularly focus on worry / fear / feel stuck……. please reach out for guidance. Your north star is a phone call away: 828-504-2003
- With desire and helpful guidance, you can learn how to cut ‘the circuit of worry’ from your mind. It’s easier than you may have thought.
- Let’s explore the best approach for your needs.
Give me a call; share whats in your heart. Lets discuss that BIG goal / dream / vision. We can discuss the best approach that will help you confidently break through new ground; far faster than you probably imagined
When you learn how to be aware of irrational thoughts based on consequences of failure, you get to deactivate fear. Yes, conquering fear of failure with confidence can be a decision away.
In part 3 of 3: Breaking New Ground with Confidence we will look at what is required for staying ahead of your competitors. You will get some tips for how to master you mind, boost your brainpower and achieve the competitive edge. You will learn what element you need to maintain control over your thoughts.
Until then, remember when you stop feeding “the monster” – it stops growing.
- Are ready to conquer fear in your personal + professional life and/or elevate your sport mental game? Hint: Pay attention to the feeling and ‘the little inner voice’ giving you your answer.
- When you think of progressing to the next level, what image or feeling do you notice?
- Everything you do has a result. What does your long term goal look and feel like? Does it motivate you?
Contact and Author Information
For nearly 20 years Success Results Coach & Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist at Alternative Wellness & Beyond: continues to help individuals put ALL the pieces together.
∗ Call now and inquire about how you too can create a 1:1 tailored strategy ∗ crystal clear vision ∗ precisely tailored strategic planning.
Polly’s easy repeatable action steps will challenge & inspire your goals & vision.
“Get Mentally Clear | Get Unstuck | Get Lasting Results, Faster”
Alternative Wellness & Beyond office
- Phone: 828-504-2003 Web: http://www.alternativewellness.net
- Email: email@example.com
- Follow Polly on Twitter: @RUMentallyReady
- LinkedIn @:https://www.linkedin.com/in/pollyhumphreys